Fast Water Taxi Service
Our Fast Water Taxi is the perfect way to get to your destination quickly. Destinations include transfers to Ocean Grange, Steamer Landing, Sperm Whale Head, Duck Arm, Loch Sport and of course the beautiful Ninety Mile Beach.
If you have booked your stay on the Parks Victoria website to stay at Bunga Arm (also known as the Back Lake) and do not have your own boat to access the campsites then you will need one of our Fast Water Taxi transfers.
Terms and Conditions
What to Bring
- Sun hat & sunscreen
- Comfortable flat shoes (no high heels)
- A warm jacket
- Your Smile
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of H2O Tours & Adventures.
- We reserve the right to alter vessel on the day.
- We reserve the right to alter the destination on the day pending weather for your safety and comfort.
- All children under the age of 12 years MUST wear a Life Jacket while on board the vessel.
- All vessels are strictly NO Smoking onboard.
- No pets/animals allowed on the vessels due to tours visiting National Parks.
Permits & Ecology
- H2O Tours & Adventures are committed to sustainable practices of eco tourism through education and preservation.
- All prices include all applicable fees for National/State Parks.
- For more information about East Gippsland State Parks visit www.parks.vic.gov.au
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your cruise departure OR do not show there is a 100% fee – no refund will be given.
- In the event H2O Tours & Adventures have to cancel a cruise due to weather conditions you will be offered a full refund or an alternate day.