Relax and Explore the Gippsland Lakes onboard H2O eXpress & H2O eXplore (also known as Lady Jodie).
Tours and adventures depart from Progress Jetty, Paynesville and visit the:-
- Paynesville Canals
- Raymond Island
- Ninety Mile Beach
- Ocean Grange
- Rotamah Island
- Sperm Whale Head
- Metung Village
- Loch Sport
Terms and Conditions
What to Bring
- Sun hat & sunscreen
- Comfortable flat shoes (no high heels)
- A warm jacket
- Your Smile
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of H2O Tours & Adventures.
- We reserve the right to alter vessel on the day.
- We reserve the right to alter the destination on the day pending weather for your safety and comfort.
- All children under the age of 12 years MUST wear a Life Jacket while on board the vessel.
- All vessels are strictly NO Smoking onboard.
- No pets/animals allowed on the vessels due to tours visiting National Parks.
Permits & Ecology
- H2O Tours & Adventures are committed to sustainable practices of eco tourism through education and preservation.
- All prices include all applicable fees for National/State Parks.
- For more information about East Gippsland State Parks visit www.parks.vic.gov.au
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your cruise departure OR do not show there is a 100% fee – no refund will be given.
- In the event H2O Tours & Adventures have to cancel a cruise due to weather conditions you will be offered a full refund or an alternate day.