Relax and Explore the Gippsland Lakes. Our Tours to the Ninety Mile Beach, Sperm Whale Head, Paynesville including the Canals can be found here along with our Special Events such as our Christmas Lights Cruises, Easter, Valentines Day, Sunset & Stargazing cruises. We depart from Progress Jetty in Paynesville.
When booking tickets please note:- Ticket Price for Children are those under the age of 15 years.
Please note: - Dogs are NOT permitted onboard our vessels. This is due to visiting National Park locations where dogs are not permitted.
Terms and Conditions
What to Bring
- Sun hat & sunscreen
- Comfortable flat shoes (no high heels)
- A warm jacket
- Your Smile
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of H2O Tours & Adventures.
- We reserve the right to alter vessel on the day.
- We reserve the right to alter the destination on the day pending weather for your safety and comfort.
- All children under the age of 12 years MUST wear a Life Jacket while on board the vessel.
- All vessels are strictly NO Smoking onboard.
- No pets/animals allowed on the vessels due to tours visiting National Parks.
We ask that you DO NOT travel with us if you are displaying any signs of Covid-19 like symptoms.
Permits & Ecology
- H2O Tours & Adventures are committed to sustainable practices of eco tourism through education and preservation.
- All prices include all applicable fees for National/State Parks.
- For more information about East Gippsland State Parks visit www.parks.vic.gov.au
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your cruise departure OR do not show there is a 100% fee – no refund will be given.
- In the event H2O Tours & Adventures have to cancel a cruise due to weather conditions you will be offered a full refund or an alternate day.