Book a Private Transfer to get to your chosen destination.
Destinations include transfers to Ocean Grange, Steamer Landing, Rotamah Island, Sperm Whale Head, Duck Arm, and of course the beautiful Ninety Mile Beach.
If you have booked your stay on the Parks Victoria website to stay at Bunga Arm (also known as the Back Lake) and do not have your own boat to access the campsites then you will need a Private Transfer to get there.
The names of the campsites are Albatross, Cormorant, Dotterel, Egret, Gannet, Pelican & Shearwater.
Bunga Arm is a beautiful camping location that is remote and "off the grid". This may look like an affordable (cheap) holiday option however, if you have not camped at Bunga Arm before, here are a few things to consider:-
- Remote means no running water, no showers, no toilets only drop toilets (no flushing)
- No power/electricity.
- Very limited (if any) & unreliable phone reception.
- No pets/dogs are allowed as you are camping in a State Park.
- You need to bring everything! All your camping gear, all your food, water & supplies for the entire time you are camping.
- No shops anywhere, you will be 45 minutes away from Paynesville, these are the closest shops.
- Access to Bunga Arm only accessible by boat.
- Bunga Arm is positioned between Lake Victoria and the Ninety Mile beach.
Terms and Conditions
What to Bring
- Sun hat & sunscreen
- Comfortable flat shoes (no high heels)
- A warm jacket
- Your Smile
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers and weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of H2O Tours & Adventures.
- We reserve the right to alter vessel on the day.
- We reserve the right to alter the destination on the day pending weather for your safety and comfort.
- All children under the age of 12 years MUST wear a Life Jacket while on board the vessel.
- All vessels are strictly NO Smoking onboard.
- No pets/animals allowed on the vessels due to tours visiting National Parks.
- We ask that you DO NOT travel with us if you are displaying any signs of Covid-19 like symptoms.
Permits & Ecology
- H2O Tours & Adventures are committed to sustainable practices of eco tourism through education and preservation.
- All prices include all applicable fees for National/State Parks.
- For more information about East Gippsland State Parks visit www.parks.vic.gov.au
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your cruise departure OR do not show there is a 100% fee – no refund will be given.
- In the event H2O Tours & Adventures have to cancel a cruise due to weather conditions you will be offered a full refund or an alternate day.